Books » Author » Nicholas Brookland
By Brookland, Nicholas
Travel like a pro in a country where bribing cops is normal!
Everyone knows someone who's ridden the length of Vietnam. What if you could do the same?
For us Kiwis and Australians, it's difficult finding decent material about motorcycling in Vietnam. With so much conflicting... information online and uncertainty around costs, it's no wonder people keep putting off this 1600 km road trip.
Nicholas Brookland has been there and done it. In the flesh. And whether your goal is riding from Saigon to Hanoi or just between beach towns, this guide is your bulletproof vest.
- How to plan your own motorcycle odyssey before leaving home.
- Where and how to buy/rent a bike.
- What types of licences and insurance you'll need.
- How to finish your trip alive without being run over by a pig truck.
- How to avoid getting shaken down by dodgy cops.
- Itemized expense reports, showing this journey is possible for as little as $90 NZD per day and even as low as $50.
- A day-by-day riding itinerary.
Let's face it. None of us are getting any younger. Your own Vietnam motorcycle odyssey awaits. And with all the information you need in one lightweight book, what's stopping you?Read more
Add to Basket
Subscribe now to be the first to hear about specials and upcoming releases.
Copyright © 2021 Wheelers Books
· All rights reserved