This title is firm sale. Please select carefully as returns are not accepted.
Fast Facts: Liver Disorders
With rising levels of alcohol consumption, obesity and viral hepatitis infection, liver disease is presenting more and more frequently in general practice. Health professionals need to be adept at isolating the cause of disease and initiating prompt action. Fast Facts: Liver Diso...rders is designed to help primary care providers, hospital doctors and specialist nurses understand the most important issues as quickly as possible, including the indicators of severe disease in order to identify patients who need specialist referral.
This succinct, practical handbook provides quick access to:
- an organized approach to the interpretation of liver function tests
- guidance on determining levels of alcohol consumption
- the latest hepatitis B and C treatments
- key information on the complications of cirrhosis
- an overview of the common clinical problems associated with transplantation.
With its simple explanations, clear illustrations and logical algorithms, Fast Facts: Liver Disorders will help you identify and correct liver disease, minimize permanent damage, and monitor and manage recovery within the community.
||3 Nov 2014
||Health Press Limited
||Adobe Ebook Compatible Devices
Full details for this title